Page 1, 2
After almost a month of this, she couldn't help but notice that she was breathing more easily. After two months, she was breathing significantly better; and the nosebleeds had diminished in frequency and quantity, tapering to once weekly and then stopping altogether after approximately three months. She was breathing freely, no longer snoring at all, and was able to "sleep flat" without pillows if she wanted to do that. As a precaution, she tapered the treatment to nothing over the next few weeks, has had no more problems breathing, and no recurrence at all of nosebleeds in the last two years.
How Does Psorizide® Kill H. pylori?
At present, there's no verified "mechanism of action" (scientese for "how the **** does this work") for how Psorizide® kills H. pylori. There's at least one clue though: H. pylori likes nickel! No, not kidding, H. pylori really does! According to one authority: "It [nickel]…. is an essential element and critical for the pathogenicity of Helicobacter pylori. Nickel is essential for the activity of two of H. pylori's essentialenzymes, urease and hydrogenase. Several studies revealed that these enzymes are important forcolonization of the host gastric mucosa."14 [In English, nickel is essential for H. pylori to invade the cellslining the stomach, and (presumably) nasal polyps.] Another research report15 tells us that H. pylori bacteria store nickel inside themselves to help them invade tissues!
While nickel is very important for H. pylori, bromide appears to be detrimental to this bacteria. As Dr. Smith says in the interview, Israeli researchers had reported that in individuals successfully treated for psoriasis at the "Dead Sea" in Israel, serum bromide levels were significantly higher after treatment than before treatment. It's just a thought – not proven at all – that H. pylori likes nickel so much that it gobbles the nickel and bromide together, and the bromide kills the H. pylori.
Facts are that Psorizide® has both the nickel that H. pylori likes a lot and the bromide which appears to kill it. Perhaps the other natural components (zinc, fumaric acid, sulfate) in the other homeopathic forms of Psorizide® contribute to killing it too! Only time and further research will tell us.
For now, Psorizid ® – Psorizide Forte®, specifically, for Audrey – has cleared one case of nasal polyps, and no signs or symptoms of them have returned in the two years since they departed via nosebleeds rather than being removed surgically.
If you have nasal polyps, you might consider showing this article to your physician. If you're a physician, this treatment for nasal polyps – which appears to treat the cause – might be worth considering for your patients with nasal polyps! And of course, warn them of potential nosebleeds while the polyps – and the Helicobacter pylori that research has reported nasal polyps to contain – are departing.
Page 1, 2
The author has no financial connection with the product Psorizide® or the company which manufactures Psorizide®
1. For a recent example, see www.webmd.com/allergies/nasal-polyps-symptoms-and -treatments#1
2. Burduk PK, et al. Detection of Helicobacter pylori and cagA gene in nasal polyps and benign laryngeal diseases. Arch Med Res. 2011 Nov;42(8):686-9.
3. Samileh Noorbakhsh, Azardokht Tabatabaei, Mohammad Farhadi, and Ahmad Reza Shamshiri Helicobacter pylori-DNA in nasal polyp tissues in comparison with inferior nasal turbinate tissues: A case control study in Tehran, Iran. Journal of Infectious Diseases and Immunity Vol. 3(4), pp.73-78, April, 2011
4. Včeva A, Danić D, Včev A, Birtić D, Mihalj H, Zubčić Z, Kotromanović Z, DanićHadžibegović A. The significance of Helicobacter pylori in patients with nasal polyposis. Med Glas Ljekkomore Zenicko-dobojkantona. 2012 Aug;9(2):281-6.
5. Divya Bansal, Sonal Sharma, Sarla Agarwal, Rumpa Saha, Neelima Gupta. Detection of Helicobacter pylori in Nasal Polyps. Head and Neck Pathol (2016) 10:306–313
6. Mohammad Farhadi, Mohammad Shokrolahi, Samileh Noorbakhsh, Azardokht Tabatabaei. Role of Helicobacter pylori in nasal polyp formation: A case-control study in Tehran, Iran DOI : 10.14302/issn.2379-8572.joa-15-814
7. Smith SA, Young Tr, et al. Improvement of Psoriasis with Nickel Dibromide. Arch Dermatol 1997;133:661-663
10. Hubner AM, Tenbaum SP "Complete remission of palmoplantar psoriasis through Helicobacter pylori eradication: a case report". Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 2007;33:339-340
11. Ali M, Whitehead M "Clearance of chronic psoriasis after eradication therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection". Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereolgy 2008:22;745-775
12. Yong WC, Upala S, Sanguankeo A Association between Psoriasis and Helicobacter pylori Infection: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Indian J Dermatol . 2018 May-Jun; 63(3): 193 –200.
13. See: The Origin of Atherosclerosis by Kenneth Kensey M.D. and Young Cho Ph.D., and/or The Blood Thinner Cure also by Kenneth Kensey M.D., or see "Dramatically Reduce Your Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke" published in Green Medicine Newsletter, June 2016, available @ www.greenmedicinenewsletter.com
14. Palizban A., L. Synthesis and evaluation of the complex-forming ability of hydroxypyranones and hydroxypyridinones with Ni (II) as possible inhibitors for urease enzyme in Helicobacter pylori Res Pharm Sci. 2016 Jul; 11(4): 332–342.
15. Benoit SL, Miller EF, Maier RJ. Helicobacter pylori Stores Nickel To Aid Its Host Colonization Infection and Immunity 2013;81(2):580-584
A Harvard University and University of Michigan graduate, Dr. Jonathan V. Wright, MD (Hon. ND), was also awarded an honorary ND by Bastyr University (1993). He continues to be a forerunner in research and application of natural treatments for healthy aging and illness. He has taught natural biochemical medical treatments since 1983 to thousands of physicians in the USA, Europe, and Japan. He was the first to develop and introduce the use of comprehensive patterns of bio-identical hormones (including estrogens, progesterone, DHEA and testosterone) in 1982 and directed the development of tests to ensure their safe use. Other accomplishments include originating successful natural treatment for elimination of childhood asthma, developing natural treatment to stop vision loss and/or improve vision in the majority of individuals with "dry" macular degeneration, pioneering the use of aldosterone to reverse age-related hearing loss, discovering the effects of iodine on estrogen metabolism and cobalt on steroid detoxification, and popularizing the use of the natural sugar D-mannose for elimination of 85-90% of urinary tract infections. He also originated effective natural treatment for seborrheic dermatitis, allergic and viral conjunctivitis, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, and treatment that improves bone density in the large majority of those with osteoporosis. Dr. Wright serves as medical director of Tahoma Clinic in Tukwila, Washington (www.TahomaClinic.com).